Creative People in Florence is seeking an intern! CPiF is a vibrant international community of artists, designers, artisans, and creative thinkers. The group was founded to foster collaboration, promote our members’ projects, and activate the contemporary arts in Florence.
The ideal candidate is knowledgeable about contemporary art and design and is aware and engaged in the Florence art community. In-depth knowledge of social media outlets, blogging and SEO are essential.
Fluency in both written and spoken English is a must, some Italian is a big plus. We work as a team, so you must be able to brainstorm and share your ideas confidently and clearly with the group. It is important that you are upbeat and willing to learn, and can take initiative.
You must have prior knowledge of the city and plans to stay in Florence for an extended period of time.
Responsibilities will include:
- updating mailing list and preparing newsletter
- gathering and editing content for blog and social media outlets and partnerships
- assisting in writing press releases for events
- assisting in organization and installation of exhibitions and events
- assisting with social media outlets such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and blog
- distributing promotional material throughout the city
- contacting press and building relationships with the Florentine art community
This is a great role for someone who is interested in learning more about the art and design community in Florence and who would like to pursue a career in the arts. You will gain extensive knowledge of the inner workings of the CPiF cultural association. You will work directly with the group’s founders Sara Amrhein and Anna Rose. You will have the opportunity to meet and work with other creative people in Florence, participate in social events and put your own ideas into action.
Please send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for someone who can commit approximately 10 hours per week for at least three months. We may ask for a few extra hours during very busy times or in planning big events, this may include some weekends. This internship is on a volunteer basis and will be unpaid.